Now Accepting Mentors!
The Youth CareerConnect Program is now accepting mentors for it’s sophomore cohort. We are looking for individuals in STEM fields such as Healthcare, Information Technology and Advanced Manufacturing/Engineering.
You can apply or nominate a mentor through the applications below.
Ideal mentors will be able to:
- Attend Mentor Orientation
- Attend Mentorship Day at Brockton Public School
- Be available to conduct a minimum of 3 quarterly 1-on-1 meetings are Brockton High School after Mentorship Day
- Be available for a minimum of 1 conversation per month with the mentee
- Pass a CORI to be completed by BHS